Small flower pots and giant lolly sticks decorated with color paint and glass mosaic.
1. Drill holes in both ends of all the giant lolly sticks.
2. First paint the flower pots with pale yellow, then dab with brilliant red and dusty blue. Paint the giant lolly sticks in the same colours.
3. Glue on glass and mirror mosaic tiles using paverpol. Let the flower pots dry for 24 hours.
4. Apply mosaic tile grout with a palette knife. After approx. 5-10 minutes drying time, wash off any excess grout with water and a sponge.
5. Thread the cotton twine through the holes and assemble the wind chime.