A bracelet plaited in suede cord with coconut buttons used as decoration and as a fastener.
1. Cut two pieces of suede cord; one measuring 70cm and one measuring 35cm. Double over the long piece of cord to make a loop. Glue the short cord underneath the loop. Tie a small piece of cord around and glue it onto the back.
2. Plait the three cords, keeping them flat.
3. Close in the same way as in the beginning. Cut off the two outer cords.
4. Glue or sew on a button at the end of the plaited bracelet for fastening with the loop.
5. Sew a large button in the middle of the bracelet.