These lovely and colourful wooden beads are combined with macramé cords.
1. Thread a large wooden bead onto the middle of the thick macramé cord.
2. Tie a knot as close as possible to the bead.
3. Feed the thin macramé cord behind the thick macramé cord and feed the two cord ends through the small bead from either side.
4. Now place the two thick cords over the thin cord.
5. Once again feed the thin cord ends through the small bead.
6. Once again place the thick cords over the thin cords and continue like this until the bracelet has reached a desired length.
7. Tie a knot with the thin cords around the thick cords.
8. Plait a small section with the ends.
9. Bend the plaited section to form a loop – large enough for the large bead to fit through.
10. Wrap the thin cords around to secure the loop.
11. Tie a knot.
12. Cut off the ends.
13. Melt the ends lightly to secure them properly.