This Christmas wreath is made from pine cones and cinnamon sticks attached onto a piece of bonsai wire using floral wire. Glue star anise onto the wreath.
1. Form a wreath from bonsai wire and secure it with floral wire.
2. Attach pine cones and cinnamon sticks onto the wreath with floral wire. Tie these on randomly and switch between cinnamon sticks and pine cones.
3. Apply a coat of allround medium glue lacquer and sprinkle with glitter.
4. Cut a metal heart from stamping foil – use the template. Make holes with a darning needle. Use a soft underlay. You may emboss the foil with an embossing stylus or a pointed pen.
5. Use a piece of flax twine for tying the heart onto the wreath.
Attached file: Template (238 kB)