A napkin with a bustling city design is decoupaged onto a canvas. Great for the teenager's room.
1. Paint the canvas with off white craft paint.
2. Paint rain grey craft paint with light strokes on the canvas whilst it is still wet.
3. Let diluted black craft paint (and also the other colours) run down the wet canvas. You may “throw” the paint onto the canvas with a brush. Let it dry.
4. Cut out the napkin to the desired size and only use the top layer.
5. Apply a coat of glossy decoupage lacquer onto the whole canvas.
6. Place the napkin onto the canvas and apply another coat of glossy decoupage lacquer. Let it dry.
7. Pour pumpkin craft paint into a refill plastic bottle with a tip and paint along the edge of the napkin design.