A bag painted with textil water based silk paint. Decorative ribbons are attached with a glue gun.
1. Paint the bag with Textil water based silk paint.
2. Cut different ribbons. Make sure that they can go up the sides at an equal distance on both sides of the bag. Glue the ribbons on at equal spacing, first on one side of the bag …
3. … and then on the base.
4. Cut off the ribbons at the same length.
5. Glue on the ribbons.
6. Attach a ribbon around the bag. Don’t forget the sides. Cut this ribbon 5cm longer than the bag’s circumference.
7. Glue. Start at the side to cover the joint.