The invitation and table decorations are made from heart-shaped cards and laser cut cardboard with organza ribbon, adhesive rhinestone half-pearls, satin hearts and pearlescent card.
1. Invitation: draw and cut out the large heart from pearlescent card using the template.
2. Glue the heart onto the card using double-sided adhesive tape.
3. Attach the laser cut heart on top using whole and half 3D foam pads.
4. Attach the satin heart using 3D foam pads.
5. Decorate the heart with self-adhesive rhinestone half-pearls, which are cut off individually.
6. Make a hole through the card for the ribbon using hole punch pliers. Attach small satin hearts onto the ribbon.
7. Menu Card: Cut a piece of pearlescent card measuring approx. 10 x 14.5cm. Write the menu, print it out and glue it onto the menu card.
8. Cut a laser cut punched out cardboard heart off the lace border.
9. Attach the heart and a satin heart onto the menu card.
10. Attach the organza ribbon onto the card using double-sided adhesive tape.
11. Decorate with self-adhesive rhinestone half-pearls.
12. Place Cards: Fold and assemble the laser cut box. Insert the organza ribbon through the holes at the top. Put a small gift (a piece of chocolate) into the box before pulling the ribbon and tying a bow.
13. Cut out the small heart from the template from pearlescent card. Cut a laser cut punched out cardboard heart of the lace border and glue it on top. Then write the guest’s name on the heart.
14. Table Decoration / Decoration for candle holders: Assemble the laser cut border and decorate with organza ribbon and a small satin heart. Place a small candle holder inside.
Attached file: Pattern (229 kB)