Hair clips decorated with self-adhesive glitter foam rubber, sequins and beads threaded onto a piece of silver-plated wire.
1. Draw two circles using a pair of compasses and cut out.
2. Cut a piece of silver-plated wire measuring 20cm and thread on a bead. Double over the wire.
3. Thread sequins and beads onto the wire and finish with the foam rubber circle. Twist the wire and cut off the ends.
4. Remove the backing paper from the foam rubber and attach the finished decoration onto the hair clips.
5. Attach the other circle onto the hair clips; i.e. onto back of the first decorated circle. The hair clips is now sandwiched between the foam rubber circles. Squeeze.