Attach the napkin design to the wooden icon with decoupage lacquer. A layer of transparent facetten-lack is applied with a spatula. Inka gold creamy metal gloss wax is rubbed into the cracks.
1. Paint the wooden icon with white craft paint.
2. Cut out the design of the napkin and attach it to the wooden icon with decoupage lacquer.
3. Apply a generous 2-4mm layer of the crackle lacquer transparent facetten-lack using a spatula. The crackling will begin after a couple of hours.
4. Rub inka gold creamy metal gloss wax into the cracks with circular movements.
5. Rub off the excess inka gold with a damp cloth. The wax should only be visible in the cracks.