This silicone bracelet with a built-in fastener has been decorated with rocaille seed beads and drop beads threaded onto a piece of copper wire.
1. Cut a 130cm long piece of black copper wire. Wrap one end of the wire around one end of the silicone bracelet. Shorten the other end of the wire slightly.
2. Thread black rocaille seed beads onto the long end of the copper wire.
3. When the wire is filled with a sufficient number of black rocaille seed beads, wrap this piece tightly around the top end of the bracelet (moving downwards) seven or eight times.
4. Now thread enough transparent drop beads onto the copper wire for this to reach 15 or 16 times around the silicone bracelet. Thread the same number of black rocaille seed beads onto the copper wire as in section 1. A symmetrical pattern is achieved with the same number of black rocaille seed beads on each side of the section with the transparent drop beads.
5. Finally wrap the last bit of copper wire tightly around the silicone bracelet three or four times. Fasten the copper wire by pushing it back though the last section of black rocaille seed beads and cut off the excess wire.