These plastic eggs have been painted with craft paint and then decoupaged with napkins and decorated with feathers.
1. Paint the egg with craft paint.
2. When the paint is dry, glue small pieces of napkin onto the egg using decoupage lacquer. NB! For a shiny egg apply several coats of decoupage lacquer on top of the napkin.
3. Glue a feather inside a wooden bead.
4. Cut off the excess end of the feather.
5. Glue the bead with the feather onto the pointed end of the egg.
6. Insert a metal hanger in the other (rounded) end of the egg.