Rows of Memory Wire with Beads and Clay Roses.
1. Cut a suitable number of rows of the memory wire (the more the better). You can make bracelets, rings and necklaces from memory wire. Adjust the length of the memory wire accordingly.
2. Glue an end cap onto one end of the memory wire using super instant glue.
3. Thread beads onto several rows of memory wire. Make an exciting pattern by varying between metal beads, faceted beads and clay beads.
4. Finish the piece of jewellery with another end cap, glued on using super instant glue.
5. Decorate the delicate stud earrings with clay roses, attached with super instant glue.