Black glass ceramic applied by dabbing it through the self-adhesive foil stencil. Butterflies are painted with glass effect gel.
The paint must harden for 8-10 hours before placing the self-adhesive foil stencil on top. Otherwise you risk pulling off the glass frost frosted paint again. If you are in a hurry you may fix the glass frost frosted paint in the oven at 160 degrees for 30 minutes.
1. Measure and cover with masking tape.
2. Dab with glass frost frosted paint. Remove the masking tape. Allow to harden for 8-10 hours.
3. Place the self-adhesive foil stencil onto the glass and dab liberally with ceramic paint on a nearly dry foam stencil brush. Let it dry.
4. Use the self-adhesive foil stencils to paint butterflies with glass effect gel. Put the stencil back onto the backing paper and clean it carefully with water and a brush before using again.
5. glass effect gel is made weather resistant by fixing in the oven at 160 degrees for 40 minutes.