Fashion mix beads in trendy colours are embroidered with black elastic cord in a lovely pattern. The beads are available in a variety of colours so let yourself loose.
1. Cut a piece of elastic cord measuring approx. 60cm. Thread a bead onto the middle of the cord. Thread another two beads onto each end of the cord on either side of the middle bead.
2. Thread another bead through both cord ends from opposite sides.
4. Thread another two beads onto each end of the cord on either side of the middle bead. Thread another bead onto through both cord ends Continue like this.
5. Thread one end of the elastic cord through the first bead.
6. Tie tight reef knots to “lock” the knots.