1. Cut 3 lace borders in different colours. They must go around the arm twice. Glue one end into an end cap.
2. Close a small piece of beading wire in one side with a bead tip and a crimp bead. Put on beads and the same pieces of jewellery parts as first.
3. Push the beads and the jewellery parts together and squeeze the crimp bead flat.
4. Attach the wire piece with the beads into one of the end clasps with a round jump ring.
5. Cut off the laces so the bracelet fits but in slightly different lengths. The inner lace must be the shortest. Glue them into an end cap. Fit the clasp with a round jump ring.