Different pendants, glass charm beads and fashion links are put onto bracelets. The fish pendants are made with a ball head pin and a thick silver metal ring.
1. Put the metal fish onto a ball head pin and bend the pin backwards and cut off leaving approx. 1cm.
2. Use round nose pliers for making a loop by turning the pin forward. Close the loop completely.
3. Open the thick silver metal ring and put the fish onto the ring.
4. The silicone bracelet may be shortened.
5. Pull or roll small silicone rings onto the silicone bracelet. These are used for keeping the beads and links in place.
6. Now the glass charm bead stays in place on the bracelet.
7. Put the fish pendant onto the bracelet.
8. The fashion links have silicone posts inside and therefore also stay in place on the bracelet.
9. The bracelet has a built-in fastener. You may hide the opening of the bracelet with a bead or fashion link.